Patient Health and Safety Notice
At Boston Prosthodontics we go to great lengths to assure your safety that will allow you to receive needed dental care safely and efficiently.
Below are the Safety protocols that you can expect as a patient of Boston Prosthodontics!
New Implemented Safety Protocols
- The Boston Prosthodontics Offices has been cleared of clutter including all magazines in an effort to ease disinfection
- The office will continue to be cleaned and disinfected on a nightly basis including additional attention to all common non clinical areas
- The office will be disinfected nightly utilizing an Ultra-Low Volume Cold Fogger with an advanced hypochlorous solution used in many hospitals and recommended by world renowned infection control specialist Dr. Leslie Fang at Mass General to assure airborne and surface disinfection
- All administrative staff will be using the appropriate PPE including masks and gloves when indicated for patient transactions
- Our front desks have been retrofitted with a plexiglass shield to protect staff and patients during front office interactions
- Clinical teams will be utilizing disposable outerwear, hair cover, level 3 and or N95 masks (procedure dependent), and face shields
- Our Dental Hygiene teams will now be utilizing high volume intra oral aspiration to minimize aerosols
- Our Doctors for high aerosol procedures will be utilizing new high volume extra oral air evacuation systems
- In Summary at this time we at Boston Prosthodontics have met or exceeded all state and CDC recommendations and will continue to monitor and change as circumstances dictate.