Concierge Care for Dental Emergencies – Boston, MA
Timely Concierge Care When You Need it the Most
In addition to providing restorative and general dental services, we also offer same-day and after-hours concierge emergency dental care for our existing Boston dental patients. We want to go above and beyond, forging long-lasting relationships by establishing our prosthodontists as reliable, go-to providers you can count on. If your restoration is damaged, if you have been in an accident, or if you’re experiencing oral pain, call our office to get in touch with an expert who can help the same day and after-hours.
Why Choose Boston Prosthodontics Dental Group for Concierge Care?
- Same-Day & After-Hours Care for Existing Patients
- Coordinated Collaboration with Dental Specialists
- A Highly Experienced Team of Prosthodontists
What Does Concierge Care Look Like?
- Call: If you’re an existing patient of ours who requires concierge assistance, call us immediately. Regardless of the time or day you call, you’ll be able to get in touch with one of our experts. We’ll provide you with over-the-phone first-aid guidance and schedule your visit as soon as possible.
- Schedule: As soon as you arrive, we’ll thoroughly examine your mouth and capture any necessary diagnostic images, like a cone beam CT scan. We’ll also speak with you about any symptoms you’ve been experiencing to get a full picture of the situation.
- Diagnose: Upon reviewing our findings from your examination, we’ll be able to diagnose the problem at-hand and lay out a treatment plan to address it. We will happily answer any questions you may have before you decide to move forward with the procedure to ensure you feel confident and comfortable doing so.
- Treat: Finally, our team will work efficiently to fix the underlying problem causing your symptoms and schedule any necessary follow-up visits before you leave.
The Most Common Situations We See for Concierge Care
Our practice is equipped to treat a variety of dental situations, many of which we’ve listed below. If you experience out-of-the-ordinary dental symptoms or are concerned about the health and function of your restoration, and are an existing patient, never hesitate to call us for assistance.