Tooth Extractions – Boston, MA
Replacing Severely Damaged Teeth with Healthy, Lifelike Restorations
Decay, damage, and overcrowding are a few of the several reasons why a tooth extraction in Boston may be necessary to not only restore your oral health but prevent additional problems from arising down the road. Fortunately, our team of expert prosthodontists is well-equipped to restore the complete look and feel of your smile. We’ll work closely with you after your tooth extraction to rebuild any gaps in your mouth, so you won’t have to go any longer than necessary without a complete smile.
Why Choose Boston Prosthodontics Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
- A Team of Board-Certified Prosthodontists and Periodontists
- World-Renowned Dental Practice Est. 1974
- Safe, Hygienic & Minimally Invasive Extraction Techniques
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We may recommend extracting a tooth in the following situations:
- Extensive decay has caused a tooth to deteriorate past the point of being able to be treated.
- Gum disease has eroded the soft and hard tissues surrounding a tooth or teeth.
- Severe damage, like a crack, is unrepairable.
- To create room within the mouth for prosthetic or orthodontic treatment.
- A severe oral infection.